[Tagging] Tagging a Portuguese pavement

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Sun Mar 21 18:49:03 UTC 2021

Following this previous discussion, the tag sett:style=portuguese was
approved by the Portuguese community.
Here's the English wiki
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:sett:style%3Dportuguese
And the translated proposal:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Portugal/Propostas/Cal%C3%A7ada_Portuguesa_ENG

I just want to inform about this because this was a need from the
Portuguese community to tag something that will rarely be mapped outside
Portugal, but also because sett:style as no actual use.
If someone has a different opinion and thinks this should be brought to
a formal proposal in the wiki or added to other wiki sections, please
discuss it here or on the wiki's Talk page.

Regards,
António.