[Tagging] Tag proposal for gender-neutral toilets on diversity-talk

Cadence Ember cloudrac3r at vivaldi.net
Tue Mar 23 10:35:33 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, I'm new here, please be nice :)

I just opened a thread on diversity-talk about how gender-neutral
toilets should be tagged. I suspect the thread will be interesting to
everyone on this list (tagging), and I'd love to have feedback and
thoughts from more participants.

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/diversity-talk/2021-March/000529.html

The issues with the existing methods of tagging gender-neutral toilets
have been brought up before - one notable discussion was in 2018 - but
nothing about the situation has improved yet. I'm hoping I can finally
change that.

Thanks for your interest, and hope to see you in that thread!

Cadence