[Tagging] Low Emission Zones

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Tue Mar 23 15:01:03 UTC 2021

Le 23.03.21 à 15:07, Dave F via Tagging a écrit :
> Hi
>
> There is a boundary tag for various restrictions on motor vehicle
> entering a city:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary=low_emission_zone
>
> This is fine to give a general indication of its layout, but there
> appears to be no tags for nodes on the highways.
>
> How are sat-nav routers aware of such a restriction?
>
> Would highway=low_emission_zone work?

if you want to map the traffic sign, traffic_sign=low_emission_zone

if you want to map a kind of "barrier" for high emission vehicle,
I'm not sure if it's useful to create a key on all shared nodes between
the zone and the road.
but if the zone is not in osm or if the sign (sometimes placed at the
zone, it could make sense.
there should probably be an access restriction, because this also exists
for parking spaces
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/8226356159
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:access#electric_vehicles

Regards,