[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Mar 24 14:34:31 UTC 2021

Mar 24, 2021, 14:04 by jayandseth at gmail.com:

>> BTW, we really should consider a proper community communication tool such as e.g. Loomio for the whole community. These mailing lists are a real dread and probably one of the reason why there are so few who participate.
>>

> Both the > Slack <https://app.slack.com/client/T029HV94T/C01LV023K1V>>  and > Discord <https://discord.com/channels/413070382636072960/790139356903505951>>  (extremely active) have dedicated #proposals channels...
>
> The hope is to > merge them in the future <https://github.com/openstreetmap/operations/issues/380>> .
>
> lectrician1 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1>

Note that as far as I know noone asked whether OpenStreetMap World Discord is
interested in such integration.

Has anyone asked US Slack are they interested?

Has anyone documented how formatting differences between Discord
and Slack would be handled?

I am not expecting that such merge would happen, for multiple reasons.