[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Discouraging the use of deprecated schemes

Seth Deegan jayandseth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:42:33 UTC 2021

True. I think we should go with a forum-based solution for these reasons as
well.

I think I just partially branched off the conversation because I thought
the author was annoyed at the mailing lists for general reasons. I thought
that the chats might offer a place for faster/quicker-resolution debate
before bringing it up in the mailing list.
However, I don't think that's needed in the context of this subject now
that I read through the discussion.

Basically, you should ignore what I said. :/

lectrician1 <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Lectrician1>