[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Approved - place_of_worship=holy_well

Anne-Karoline Distel annekadistel at web.de
Fri Mar 26 16:02:44 UTC 2021

Hello,

the proposal was approved by 10 to 1 votes, thanks to everyone for
taking part in the discussion and voting process. I will work on the
wiki page now and try to be less Catholic centred in it. I've done a bit
of reading and it should be possible to be more inclusive.

I had written to the parish and the bishop and got no reply, so I'll
have to go with historians' definitions about holy wells.

Anne