[Tagging] urban fossils

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:32:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the comments! Any documentation about this tag should indeed
explain that only notable features should be added. But compare to mapping
individual trees. No reasonable person would suggest mapping ALL th trees
in OSM, but that's not a reason not to map SOME of the trees.

The book I saw about the topic does the same - it doesn't intend to collect
all visible fossils, but rather examplary or rare specimens.