[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:03:22 UTC 2021

Hello,

proposal for trailblazed is now archived
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/trailblazed%3Dpoles;cairns

Should the original proposal also be archived?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/trailblazed

I also added entries to Map Feature for keys trailblazed and
trailblazed:visibility
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_features
Please let me know if everything is correct or something needs to be fixed
or improved.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed:visibility

best regads