[Tagging] Tagging piste:difficulty for track piste:type=nordic; skitour

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Wed May 5 19:19:16 UTC 2021

Hello,
sorry for the late answer.
Alternative 1) and also 2) is very time consuming and not very easy and
intuitive solutions
I saw quite a lot of piste:grooming=skate;classic or
piste:grooming=skate+classic used in Czech mountains and also some cases of
piste:type=skitour;nordic or piste:type=downhill;nordic
piste:type=nordic;sled etc.
So I wouldn't say it is a rare cases ... and maybe they would be even more
usual if there would be a defined way to tag them.
I've also contacted OsmAnd support ( my favorite map app) with this
question and you were right two values separated with semicolon are not
supported.
I've opened a bug in their tracker with this topic because I believe there
are such cases in real situations.

best regards
mira

čt 29. 4. 2021 v 12:49 odesílatel Yves via Tagging <