[Tagging] Tagging piste:difficulty for track piste:type=nordic; skitour

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Thu May 6 05:32:50 UTC 2021

Hi Paul,
I am editing osm data ocasionally already several years, but still using
(and very likely will be) only web editor which having probably very basic
functionality, but is perfect tool for me because is very intuitive and not
asking some deeper knowledge.
I believe there is big number of users like me "beginner forever".
For us would be something what Yves suggesting totally perfect.

best regards
mira