[Tagging] Tagging full_service=* for amenity=fuel

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat May 8 12:41:24 UTC 2021

1) We cannot turn around the default that amenity=fuel provides service.
2) I am not sure which services "full" service includes
3) we have self_service with values:
yes, no, only, and conditional values. I guess that "only" implies
no-service

Conclusion: full_service=* is not helpful.
What might be helpful is a way of tagging provided services.