[Tagging] Tagging piste:difficulty for track piste:type=nordic; skitour

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Wed May 12 04:30:14 UTC 2021

Hi Georg,

you are right ... tagging ski routes on relations (if possible) having
advantages but there are not just routes ... there are often also plenty of
just shortcuts between them.
https://en.mapy.cz/zimni?x=15.1671238&y=50.8238181&z=14
It would also make sense for me to tag piste:type=* and piste:grooming=* on
relations but I think piste:difficulty=* would be more sufficient  use on
sections.
As a user you can see better which parts of the route have easy and
difficult sections and you can choose the right place for your activity.

best regards
mira