[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Big Bench

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Mon May 17 04:47:11 UTC 2021

Hello

Il lun 17 mag 2021, 00:02 Brian M. Sperlongano <zelonewolf at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> I'd like to also point out a number of similar tags/keys:
>
> advertising=sculpture
> historic=memorial + memorial=sculpture
> tourism=artwork + artwork_type=sculpture
>
> These may not be sculptures per se, but I would strongly look at whether
> advertising=*, memorial=* or artwork_type=* would be better homes for
> these, even if new values are needed.

My option is that you cannot climb on sculptures, so it's not an artwork
strictly speaking.
Tourism is the best place, IMHO because they did:
1. A guest album to sign
2. A mark you can add to your collection to track all your visits.

There are requisite to create a new big bench officially recognised, I know
that the website is in Italian, but you can use a translator to figure how
it works.

Francesco