[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Big Bench

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon May 17 09:28:39 UTC 2021

These are not amenity=bench objects. A bench is something you can sit on,
it has human dimensions. These objects, like the other giant pieces of
furniture I mentioned, are mostly meant as tourist attractions, some may
also be company publicity.

Also to create a high-level amenity for something with 140 occurrences
seems not a good idea.

Volker