[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Big Bench

ET Commands etcommands at gmail.com
Wed May 19 01:23:56 UTC 2021

I would submit that perhaps this proposal should be expanded to include
other oversized objects besides furniture.  Consider these examples in
the US:

Candles [1]
Corn cobs [2]
Novelty statues [3]
Bulls [4]

And there are many other types of objects documented on this website.

Mark

[1] sillyamerica.com/blog/worlds-largest-candle-in-centerville-indiana/
[2] sillyamerica.com/blog/field-of-giant-corn-cobs-in-dublin-ohio/
[3] sillyamerica.com/blog/what-is-a-muffler-man-roadside-attraction/
[4] sillyamerica.com/blog/albert-the-bull-worlds-largest-bull-audubon-iowa/