[Tagging] [How to tag a] Depot for sand, earth, and other bulk materials

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:39:27 UTC 2021

Used for agriculture "floors" or areas is man_made=threshing_floor (1608
uses, no wiki page) (for grain threshing and winnowing). We have similar
practices and facilities for many other crops like drying of coffee
beans, cocoa beans etc...
How do you call it in French or in English ?

I wouldn't say bunker_silo would be a troll tag, would be if you
literally follow the current definition as it needs to have walls,
however in practice this isn't always the case as I explained before, we
change the definition in the wiki.

Greetings,

Bert Araali