[Tagging] [How to tag a] Depot for sand, earth, and other bulk materials

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:58:27 UTC 2021

Op wo 19 mei 2021 om 23:58 schreef Bert -Araali- Van Opstal <
bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com>:

> Why didn't you say that before ?

I didn't know before, but I think my description was not too far off. I
revisited two of these areas and found out what the operation is.
I don't want to tag the complete recycling operation with details, I just
want to tag the area as it appears to the non-expert.
The Dutch forum told me today this facility can't be tagged as an amenity
because it's not open to the public or visitors. I will stay out of that
and just tag the area as industrial, maybe with industrial=soil_depot.