[Tagging] Swimming pool lanes

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Thu May 20 12:58:13 UTC 2021

Full disclosure: I'm not of a big swimmer. Could you please elaborate
who this micromapping will serve, who will find use in the marking
that you propose and how stable and dependable it is? Could you share
a mockup tagging combination here that you would put on a given pool
that we would better understand what you need (with any tag you like)?