[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Approved - Shop as post-partner

Robin Burek robin.burek at gmx.de
Fri May 21 21:30:06 UTC 2021

Hey, I have updatet the wiki on following pages:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:post_office
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:post_office/Postal_service_providers
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:post_office:type
https://wiki.openstreetmap.prg/wiki/Tag:amenity=post_office

When someone find a mistake or an incomprehensible passage please let me
know.