[Tagging] Swimming pool lanes

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Sat May 22 05:59:45 UTC 2021

Vào lúc 17:32 2021-05-21, bkil đã viết:
> Be advised that somebody just added piste in January and running track
> in February without consulting with others.
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:lanes&diff=2109459&oldid=2101341
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:lanes&diff=2101341&oldid=2063596

I added the reference to leisure=track in February to make the wiki more
internally consistent. By then, it had already long been commonplace to
tag leisure=track ways or multipolygons with lanes=*. The leisure=track
page has suggested lanes=* since its earliest version in 2010 [1], and
iD's Running Track preset has had a Lanes field (which sets lanes=*)
since 2014. [2] Currently, this combination appears 4,499 times. [3] The
sport=athletics page has also suggested lanes=* since last year. [4]

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:Diff/440456
[2]
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD/commit/a8840a107557a0c245a4b0d0866c651b1e2c454d#diff-2d922f9f43dfc37568afc9f80f95e73b9693ed4204465cd86a34cace52989e83R5186
[3] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=track#combinations