[Tagging] which wiki template for keys?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sat May 22 07:48:05 UTC 2021

Both version are OK, edits changing Tag to its redirect Key are a pointless noise
and should be stopped.

Edits changing redirect Key to Tag have microscopic value,
and I would not recommend making them.

There is plenty of actually useful improvements that can be made to wiki.

May 21, 2021, 01:48 by dieterdreist at gmail.com: