[Tagging] How to tag small "seating rocks"?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue May 25 07:43:36 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 24 May 2021, at 21:56, Anne-Karoline Distel <annekadistel at web.de> wrote:
>
> I've only seen them for the first time recently (must be a COVID thing)
> and I've mapped them as benches seating 1 person with no back rest.

This is incompatible with the bench definition which says it must provide seating for more than one person.

The actual question is about an artwork called “seating pebbles” (assuming this is about “Sitzkiesel” which were discussed recently on the German forum). With this background tourism=artwork seams a reasonable choice (artwork_type=sculpture, etc.)

Cheers Martin