[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

Raphael dafadllyn at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:55:06 UTC 2021

Hi!

I would probably have tagged it as a farm (landuse=farmyard).
Depending on whether the chickens are sold alive or slaughtered on the
premises i would have used produce=chicken or produce=meat (or is it
product=meat?).

Just building=* + produce=meat would miss a tag for the facility. (A
building doesn't produce anything.)

Regards,
Raphael