[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Wed May 26 23:28:43 UTC 2021

You're saying that a barn is the same thing as a place where you breed
500 pigs or 3000 chickens, with all the specific equipment that each of
these places demand?
Usually, a barn is used to store things and has four walls. A place like
this (for chickens and pigs, for example) is usually open (or with big
openings) on the sides, for obvious reasons.
These buildings are built and maintained with specific machinery and
equipment inside and outside. It's not just another building.

For pigs:
https://woodtarget.pt/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Suinicultura-Valorgado-04-scaled.jpg
https://www.radiocampanario.com/media/k2/items/cache/c33f9bfcf2fae9ea86f6f20116593ca4_XL.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnFD6lc-jqwA5oCmu1rwlqNPichh5iAK-mVQ&usqp=CAU

For chickens:
https://static-storage.dnoticias.pt/www-assets.dnoticias.pt/images/configuration/R/IMG_0595.JPG
https://ruralpecuaria.com.br/painel/img/noticias/3403/noticias_1440695283.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Frragricola.com.br%2Fproduct%2Frevolvedor-de-cama-de-aviario%2F&psig=AOvVaw14j6LARJ_c4BDKX3WIVFxM&ust=1622157856375000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJC_sIi_6PACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAS

Regards.