[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Thu May 27 00:23:45 UTC 2021

Ok, I see what you mean. Sorry for misunderstanding your last message.

I know the name of these buildings in Portuguese, but I have no clue
about their name in English to use it in OSM tags.
In a quick search I found references to "pig sheds" and "poultry sheds".
https://www.epack.in/poultry-shed
https://www.smartshelters.co.nz/livestock/pig-sheds-housing/

Would this be a better solution?

Regards.