[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Approved - Multiple schools on one ground

Robin Burek robin.burek at gmx.de
Sat May 29 06:13:15 UTC 2021

In the following of the proposal, I rewrite the wiki
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:amenity%3Dschool .
Now some User replace the "approved" status with "in use".

My meaning it is approved, because it was part of the proposal. (See
proposal "The tag amenity
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:amenity>=school
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dschool> is approved
for tagging only the school (one school = one element).")
I'm not intended to start a edit war: Your opinions?