[Tagging] V3 to V4 Mapillary image id migration

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 11:47:27 UTC 2021

Hi Kai,
I am having a go at the MapRoulette challenge (and have managed to deal with a few cases already).
However, I need to seek clarification (sorry if I am being a bit "hard of thinking", but I don't want to cause more problems than I cure)
What should I do, if the Mapillary ID= field (or another field, such as "image=") contains a full URL, linking to the Mapillary image, and including a 22 character alphanumeric (v3) Key?
Should I:
a.  replace the URL with the 22 character v3 key and wait for your bot to find it and translate it to v4?b.  go somewhere (where?) and look up the corresponding v4 key, placing that in the "Mapillary ID=* field"?c.  Do something else?
 Regards,Peter(aka PeterPan99)