[Tagging] Title of maps (information=map)

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 20:57:35 UTC 2021

For me it sounds wrong.

Stones, plaques, caves, gates, wooden headbords and such have inscriptions. Boards with maps have headers like title or name of the map.
Then again, I don't really care. I do think that most mappers will not bother to change it, and data users just need to process an extra key for the same information.

Peter Elderson