[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - value 'basic_network' for keys 'network:type', 'lcn' and 'lwn'

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:02:45 UTC 2021

I have taken a look, and the application is impressive and surprisingly
fast! I guess most of the processing is done after retrieval of the data,
combining several sources and preparing for the actual rendering and
routing.

Am I correct that for routing, the membership of relations is translated to
attributes of the ways? I see the calculated itinerary leaving and joining
the dotted cycle routes and the relation membership is shown for each
segment.

For rendering: Is the cycle route rendering a separately prepared layer of
lines, or are the ways all rendered  according to their memberships?

Fr gr Peter Elderson

Op wo 17 nov. 2021 om 16:09 schreef Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net