[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - value 'basic_network' for keys 'network:type', 'lcn' and 'lwn'

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Nov 19 03:17:41 UTC 2021

Again, I'm cheering on the movement of the ball towards a shot on goal.

I see decent (maybe incomplete?) "prep work," I see a good team scrambling to take excellent positions, I see a star kicker poised to take a shot, but I don't yet (quite) see it.

Really, I'm cheering.  I see a lot of (recent, good, poised, careful, yet, still, kind of not-yet-ready) action.  Go!