[Tagging] Feature proposal - RFC - Pipes/tunnels inlets (or intakes?)

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 13:54:21 UTC 2021

Dear all

Thank you for confirmation regarding inlet, I'll keep it in this proposal
without any doubt now.

Some good comments lead to recent changes:
* inlet=tulip moved to inlet=bell_mouth (respectively outlet=bell_mouth in
the outlet proposal)
* inlet=grate isn't restricted to pavements and proposal has been made
clear about this.

Le dim. 17 oct. 2021 à 05:11, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> What type of inlet would you call this:
> https://goo.gl/maps/6Vjaj6zJkbGheKjj8
>
> Designed to both block large debris from going into the pipes, but also as
> a life-saving device!

Until further notice, it would get inlet=screen

Do you think about a more particular dedicated value?

All the best

François