[Tagging] V3 to V4 Mapillary image id migration

Kai Michael Poppe - OSM osm at poppe.dev
Tue Oct 19 13:46:56 UTC 2021

Good afternoon list,

After speaking to Frédéric and Chris again, I believe I have all the information that I need to prepare an automated update. Please check this Wiki page (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Kmpoppe/Automated_Edits/Mapillary_Update), especially the Plan of Action on how I want to proceed. Please feel free to use the Discussion page if you have any other ideas on how to do this.

Thank you all for your assistance!

Kai