[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (artwork_type=maypole)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Oct 21 11:40:47 UTC 2021

man_made is not for "structural structure like a building"

we use building=* for that

Are you planning to propose deprecation of also
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dcarpet_hanger
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dbreakwater
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dcutline
and other from https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:man_made ?

If no, then what is wrong with specifically maypole?

Oct 21, 2021, 13:16 by Strasser_Michael at gmx.de: