[Tagging] Question about waterway=pressurized

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:09:40 UTC 2021

We should think about what makes a siphon special, different from another
actual pressurised pipeline going up and down.

I'm not sure a tunnel=siphon will be suitable in any situations and at
which point exactly we should call a U-shaped pipeline an inverted_siphon.
It should be really clear to define it

tunnel=* is barely combinable with man_made=pipeline unless the first hosts
the second for instance.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Waterway_manmade_structures.png

My 2 cts

François