[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Multiple landuse

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Sep 28 19:19:28 UTC 2021

1) "to allow mappers to indicate multiple landuse values for an area"
we can do this already, by overlapping landuse areas (and is useful/needed
only very rarely)

2) I am not convinced at all that
landuse:secondary=*, landuse:tertiary=*, landuse:quaternary=*
is better than overlapping landuses

Sep 28, 2021, 19:54 by vvanduijnhoven at outlook.com: