[Taginfo-dev] Config file

Jocelyn Jaubert jocelyn.jaubert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:16:38 BST 2011

Le 10 octobre 2011, Jochen Topf a écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 06:03:37PM +0200, Jochen Topf wrote:
> > I am aware that some local paths and all the C++ stuff is still an
> > issue and am open for suggestions on how to fix that. The paths
> > could be settings in the config file, but I am not sure how to best
> > get the settings out into the shell scripts and Makefiles.
>
> I have added a tiny ruby script called taginfo-config.rb that can be
> used to read the config file from the command line. It is now used in
> some shell scripts to read the planet file path and the sources to
> create and to download, repectively.

Thanks for these changes: I have updated the french instance to commit
37218f57f1b53a5f0b1a3d4e4444e8d80b5d667c and it works perfectly fine.

I will have to send to you the french translation and some minor
changes I did, but I think I will firstly setup a git clone somewhere to
make it easier to exchange patches.

Concerning translations, do you plan to translate more things, or
should I look on how to add them to i18/*.yml files ?

For example, these strings from keys/ should be translated:

  Values used with this key
  Other keys used together with this key
  Geographical distribution of this key
  Wiki pages about this key