[Taginfo-dev] running my own instance, couple issues

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue May 7 16:36:05 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 09:23:52AM -0700, Mikel Maron wrote:
> > Check var/sources/db/interesting_tags.lst . Does it contain all the> keys/tags you think of as interesting?
>
> Yes it contains a long list at least. Where should this go?

This list is created the first time you run the update. The second time
you run the update it will compute the statistics for the "combinations"
tab for only those tags that are in this list. If it doesn't do that it
is a bug.

You should be able to see that there is something there:
> sqlite3 taginfo-db.db
sqlite> select count(*) from tag_combinations;

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298