[Taginfo-dev] Deprecated "potlatch" source

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sun Sep 14 14:49:09 UTC 2014

Hi!

The source "potlatch" never really worked and was never used in the production
code. Until now I left the code in, because I thought I might use it someday,
but that is very unlikely.

If you run taginfo yourself and have "potlatch" in your configuration either
in sources.create or sources.download, then please remove it. If you don't
do this, you update run will probably fail when I remove the code entirely
in a few days.

(I don't recommend updating your taginfo code just yet due to other changes
I'll write about shortly.)

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298