[Taginfo-dev] Please update your taginfo instances

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Feb 24 17:49:35 UTC 2015

>From time to time I work on taginfo and add new features and fix bugs. This
sometimes leads to backwards-incompatible changes. Where possible I put in
code that allows some compatibility so that everybody running their own
taginfo can upgrade without problems. But sooner or later I will remove this
code thats only there for backwards-compatibility, otherwise the project
accumulates to much cruft.

Also newer taginfo versions have more functions, less bugs, and better
translations!

If you haven't updated your taginfo instance in the last three month or so,
please do so soon. Future upgrades will be easier if you keep up with
development.

If your taginfo instance is defunct and on the list at
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Taginfo/Sites, please remove it.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-173-7019282