[Taginfo-dev] Fwd: [overpass] Keys reported in TagInfo not found in Overpass

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sun Jun 5 15:06:17 UTC 2016

Most likely this is because of corrupted replication diff files. We had a lot
of these problems lately. Taginfo uses replication diffs to keep the planet
up-to-date. If they are broken, taginfo will get the wrong data. I'll reset
it from a current planet at some point.

Jochen

--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688