[Talk-africa] OpenStreetMap Africa Meeting

Geoffrey Kateregga kateregga1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 18:03:44 UTC 2016

HI everyone, Reminder about our OSM Africa Meeting

Our chat is on:
Friday, October 8th, 2016 19:00 hrs GMT
Duration: 1 hour

How to join:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

Agenda:
1. Status of OSM Africa and summary of BoF Brussel
2. Discuss roles of the SoTM Africa organising committee
3. Call for SotM Africa organizing committee participants
4. Schedule/timeline of things to do before July 2017
5. Meeting schedule going forward
6. AOB and Closure
Thanks