[Talk-africa] Mapping HOT tasks in Uganda, Tanzania and Democratic Republic of the Congo

Geoffrey Kateregga kateregga1 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 21:33:12 UTC 2017

Thanks for sharing Andrew, found what I was looking for here
https://github.com/osmlab/appledata/issues/1

We are also particularly interested in completing the Kampala Project
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1334> in preparation to the upcoming State
of the Map Africa
The help from Apple is highly appreciated, thank you!

Geoffrey.