[Talk-africa] Fwd: [HOT] Announcing second round of Travel Grant Programme for FOSS4G/HOT Summit in Dar es Salaam, TZ- Aug. 27th-31st!

Enock Seth Nyamador kwadzo459 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:01:12 UTC 2018

​FYI

The annual FOSS4G conference is the largest global gathering focused on
open source geospatial software. FOSS4G brings together developers, users,
decision-makers and observers from a broad spectrum of organizations and
fields of operation. Through six days of workshops, presentations,
discussions, and cooperation, FOSS4G participants create effective and
relevant geospatial products, standards, and protocols.

FOSS4G has been held all over the world and draws attendees from over 40
countries. Bonn, Germany hosted the conference in 2016. Last year Boston,
Massachusetts, USA hosted. In 2018, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania will host.

Best,
- Enock