[Talk-africa] [OSM-Talk-ZA] Fwd: [Osmf-talk] SotM 2020

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 08:47:07 UTC 2019

Hi

There is now a bid for Cape Town. I don't have a team yet, so this
group posting is to call any interested peoples to add their name and
share ideas for what they'd like to see.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2020/Call_for_venues/CapeTown

You can find me through email or IRC (indiebio).

regards
Bernelle