[Talk-africa] 2019 - More use of the Talk-Africa mailing list

David Luswata lusdavo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:45:54 UTC 2019

Hi Enock,

That's a great observation - agreed as well considering that WhatsApp is
the primary communication platform currently used for OSM Africa
discussions. Would we want to make more use of the email list going
forward? And how best can this be effected? I guess the obvious answer is -
"Let's just start using it." Which calls for more publicity of the list so
more users sign up to use it. More ideas welcome.

Best,
David.