[Talk-africa] New paint style for JOSM to help visualize data and identify issues

Geoffrey Kateregga kateregga1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:17:16 UTC 2020

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for sharing about the new paint styles, data quality is very
important, very many times mappers focus more on data quantity without
looking at the quality.

Would you be willing to jump on a webinar with the OSM Africa community to
show us how the Map Paint styles work?
We normally meet on Mondays at 16.00 hours UTC.

Kind regards,
Geoffrey