[Talk-alps] france/italy border

sly (sylvain letuffe) liste at letuffe.org
Mon Aug 3 10:52:06 BST 2009

On lundi 3 août 2009, Simone Cortesi wrote:

> > fit anymore in the api limits and/or JOSM capacity to manage.
> > But we are still searching... one solution of wich this one might do
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/boundary_segment
>
> How do you deal with it in the meantime?

Not perfectly.
Or let's say we use this concept with unapproved tags
here is the boundary :
This is a "super-relation" (relation of relations representing linear borders,
tagged with type=boundary but wich is incorrect as those relations are meant
to be closed ring

See one of it's member : (the france/italy boundary) :

sly
Sylvain Letuffe liste at letuffe.org
qui suis-je : http://slyserv.dyndns.org