[Talk-ar] aplicación Geolibres - Local Chapter

Joost Schouppe joost en osmfoundation.org
Lun Mayo 4 19:54:51 UTC 2020

Hola tod en s,

Posiblemente ya saben, Geolibres está aplicando como para ser Local Chapter
de la OpenStreetMap Foundation. Como parte de este proceso, queremos saber
qué opina la comunidad local de maperos. Les parece bien? Tienen
cuestiones, comentarios o preocupaciones?

Toda la información sobre la aplicación está aquí:

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Argentina

Estaremos recolectando información por 14 dias, empezando hoy, 4 de Mayo.

También estaremos en contacto con el grupo Telegram OSM Argentina.

Se puede responder acá o con un correo hacia board at osmfoundation.org

Muchas gracias a Geolibres por hacer la aplicación.

Hi all,

You may be aware that Geolibres has applied to become an official Local
Chapter of the OpenStreetMap Foundation. As part of the application
process, we would like to ask the local mapping community how they feel
about this. Do you support this application? Do you have any questions,
comments or concerns?

You can find all the information about this Local Chapter application on
the OSMF website*: *
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/Argentina

We will be collecting responses over the 14 days starting today, May 4th.

We will also contact the Telegram group.
You can reply here or send a message to board at osmfoundation.org
I am looking forward to hearing your responses.

Thank you to the Geolibres team for this submission.

Best regards,

Joost Schouppe
*Secretary*
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*

Name & Registered Office:

*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*St John’s Innovation Centre*
*Cowley Road*
*Cambridge*
*CB4 0WS*
*United Kingdom*

*A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and
WalesRegistration No. 05912761*