[Talk-at] Wien - boundary=administrative

Pavel Zbytovský zbytovsky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:58:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am currently trying to solve an issue, how to assign streets to its
respective cities.

Little trouble is caused by Wien, because its relation boundary [1] has
only admin_level=4. For correct city matching I would need admin_level=8 as
well.
For example in Prague - we have the same geometry for district
(admin_level=4), county/Bezirk (admin_level=6) and city (admin_level=8).

Would it be ok, if I added levels 6 and 8 to Wien as well?  I have found a
wiki page about your boundaries [2], but I dont understand if its on
purpose.

Thanks for help,
Kind regards from Czech mapper,
Pavel