[Talk-at] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Wien - boundary=administrative

Walter Nordmann wnordmann at gmx.de
Fri Mar 20 16:09:26 UTC 2015

On 20.03.2015 15:54, Pavel Zbytovský wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, thats what I wanted to know.
>
> btw, don't you think we are losing some information by removing the
> redudant AL's? I agree that several same relations with diferent al's
> are not good, but I think there should be mentioned, which
> admin_level's corresponds to that one relation, dont you?
>
> For example nominatim shows for "Wien"
> 1. City Vienna, Austria   ---> to city_center node
> 2. State Boundary Vienna, Austria  --> to Wien boundary
> So were missing here, that Wien is also a district and a city.

There is mostly additional information hidden in the tags.

eg: in germany there are two tags

"de:regionalschluessel"=>"064390014014" which is a regional key
(schlüssel means key)
and "de:amtlicher_gemeindeschluessel"=>"06439014" which is the short key
of that town.

In Austria it's "ref:at:gkz"=>"90001" gkz is the city-number.

If you know the structure of those keys than you know exactly what's
going on. I can give you the details for germany if you need them. For
austria ask the local list again.

Regards
walter